Advancing our clients’ business.
We believe that our clients’ business and technological objectives drive their legal concerns. With this in mind, we emphasize early identification of these objectives. We also develop a budget for all legal work to ensure appropriate staffing and resources and prepare an issues outline to maintain control over any litigation. Litigation is a dynamic process, which frequently includes unpredictable turns of events. In our experience, strategic planning enables us to maintain control over a project and deliver the most favorable results for our clients.
In each of our practice areas, we tailor an approach that identifies business goals, develops the strategy to protect technology, and implements the strategy as it relates to patent, copyright, and trademark issues. To learn more about our strategic approach in specific practice areas, select from one of the specialties below.
- Our Approach to Litigation
- Our Patent Litigation Strategy
- Our Trademark Litigation Strategy
- Our Copyright Litigation Strategy
- Our Approach to Patent Prosecution and Portfolio Development
- Our Approach to Trademark Portfolio Development
- Our Approach to Copyright Portfolio Development
- Our Approach to Business and IP Transactions
- Our Trade Secret Litigation Strategy