Ryan E. Vachon
(P) 617-443-9292, ext 231
Connecticut College, B.A., Biology
The George Washington University, Masters of Forensic Science
Boston College Law School, J.D.
Ryan E. Vachon
Ryan is an associate at Sunstein, concentrating in intellectual property litigation. He has been involved in numerous patent and trademark litigations in federal court, including a successful jury trial involving medical device patents. He has also participated in proceedings before the United States International Trade Commission, including a successful investigation involving graphics processing technology patents. Prior to joining Sunstein, Ryan worked at an international law firm in Boston as an intellectual property litigation associate. His clients have included well-known pharmaceutical, software, medical device, and international semiconductor companies.
- Represented an international medical device company in a successful defense of a patent infringement lawsuit.
- Represented a leading designer of graphics processors in patent infringement and unfair competition investigations.
- Represented a large municipal services company accused of patent infringement, resulting in a successful settlement for the client.
- Represented pro bono plaintiff in a trademark dispute, culminating in a successful settlement for the client.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member of the Boston Bar Association
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts