We Develop a Comprehensive Plan. We pay special attention to developing strategies that take into account a client’s entire business, not just one segment, and to asking the questions the client doesn’t ask—but would if it had our expertise. This proactive approach, in the context of working as a team with our clients, allows both our attorneys and our clients to ensure not only the highest level of legal services, but the highest level of cooperation, which in turn leads to better overall service of our clients’ needs. Here is a glimpse at our strategy considerations for start-up companies.
Home > Practices > Trademark Portfolio Development > Trademark Pointers > Trademark Considerations for Start-ups
- Firm Profile
- Strategic Approach
- Patent Prosecution and Portfolio Development
- PTAB Litigation
- Trademark Portfolio Development
- Sunstein Approach to Trademark Portfolio Development
- Trademark Pointers
- Copyright Portfolio Development
- Business and IP Transactions
- Business Litigation
- Sunstein Life Sciences Practice Group
- About Us
- Industry Expertise
- Conformis Named Best Patent Portfolio
Legal Notice | © 2005-2017 Sunstein Kann Murphy & Timbers LLP, All Rights Reserved.
WINNING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY® is a trademark of Sunstein Kann Murphy & Timbers LLP and is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.