Many of our clients earn their living licensing or franchising their brand-name products, processes and services. Many other clients are growing companies that must transfer their trademarks (along with the associated goodwill) in connection with periodic asset sales, structural changes and reorganizations. We work closely with our clients to ensure that the licenses, assignments and other documents necessary to accomplish our clients’ objectives are properly prepared, and that the goodwill represented by these valuable trademarks is not lost or diluted in the process. We also assist in the valuation of trademarks for purposes of asset sales, mergers and acquisitions.
Home > Practices > Trademark Portfolio Development > Trademark Pointers > Trademark Licenses and Transfers
- Firm Profile
- Strategic Approach
- Patent Prosecution and Portfolio Development
- PTAB Litigation
- Trademark Portfolio Development
- Sunstein Approach to Trademark Portfolio Development
- Trademark Pointers
- Copyright Portfolio Development
- Business and IP Transactions
- Business Litigation
- Sunstein Life Sciences Practice Group
- About Us
- Industry Expertise
- Conformis Named Best Patent Portfolio
- Sunstein Knowledge Center
Legal Notice | © 2005-2017 Sunstein Kann Murphy & Timbers LLP, All Rights Reserved.
WINNING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY® is a trademark of Sunstein Kann Murphy & Timbers LLP and is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.