Sunstein offers a variety of corporate legal services to businesses. In particular, we help our clients develop business structures that achieve the long-term goals of investors and management. Such planning involves considerations of control, capital formation, taxation, and regulatory and financing issues. Our Business Practice Group leverages our transaction skills with extensive knowledge of intellectual property and technology to promote our clients’ business objectives.
- Firm Profile
- Strategic Approach
- Patent Prosecution and Portfolio Development
- PTAB Litigation
- Trademark Portfolio Development
- Copyright Portfolio Development
- Business and IP Transactions
- Business Litigation
- Sunstein Life Sciences Practice Group
- About Us
- Industry Expertise
- Conformis Named Best Patent Portfolio
- Sunstein Knowledge Center
Legal Notice | © 2005-2017 Sunstein Kann Murphy & Timbers LLP, All Rights Reserved.
WINNING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY® is a trademark of Sunstein Kann Murphy & Timbers LLP and is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.