- Owners of software inventions get yet another lift from the Federal Circuit, which says factual issues may thwart early challenges to patent eligibility. More. . .
- The Federal Circuit has lightened the load for patent owners trying to prove that multiple parties share liability for infringement. More. . .
- Make sure each inventor has made an ironclad assignment of her rights, or the ability to enforce the patent will be lost. More. . .
- Can a trademark licensee continue to enjoy his rights if the licensor goes bankrupt? Federal courts are now split on the issue. More. . .
- Internet service providers can forfeit their immunity from copyright infringement if they ignore repeated notices of their customers’ wrongdoing. More. . .
Posted in Newsletter
Previous Entry: Newsletter- February 2018