(P) 617-443-9292, ext 230
Saint Michael’s College, B.A., Political Science
Suffolk University Law School, J.D., summa cum laude
Jonathan focuses his practice on all aspects of intellectual property litigation including patent, trademark and copyright infringement, and trade secret misappropriation. He has represented clients in litigation in federal district and appeals courts in matters involving synchronous streaming audio, wireless communications, geo-location services, asset tracking systems, VoIP telephony, and anti-piracy software technology. Jonathan also has experience in business and real estate litigation and administrative law proceedings.
- Represented plaintiff against multinational companies in complex patent litigation involving diverse streaming audio patent portfolio.
- Represented publicly traded client in dozens of patent litigation cases, securing several settlements.
- Assisted in representation of a leading ophthalmic contract research organization in copyright registration appeal.
- Articles Editor of the Suffolk University Law Review.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Jonathan is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and before the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.